Apple CrumbePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 people
- 4 Granny Smith Apples (peeled, chopped and cored)
- 10g Caster Sugar
- 20g Demerara Sugar (brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 75g Oats
- 25g Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Kcal Spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spray a baking dish with 1kcal spray.
- Add in the apples and spread out evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the caster sugar, demerara sugar, lemon juice, flour, oats, butter, cinnamon and salt to make the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle the topping over the apples.
- Spray again with 1 kcal spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot with some low calorie vanilla ice-cream/custard.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g