Baked Raffaello OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 25 g flavoured protein powder (any flavour you have – I used white chocolate)
- 40 g oats
- 1 banana (approx. 75g)
- 10 g desiccated coconut flakes
- 5 g white chocolate chips
- 1 Raffaello ball
- Preheat the oven/air fryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add the banana, oats, almond milk and protein powder to a blender/nutribullet and blend until smooth (you can just mash the banana and mix everything in a bowl to save time or if you don't have a blender).
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and most of the desiccated coconut flakes.
- Pour the mixture into a small baking dish and sprinkle the remaining desiccated coconut flakes on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot from the oven topped with the Raffaello ball.
- You can also let it cool down, cover with foil, and keep in fridge to have cold or reheated in microwave the following day if you want to prep it in advance.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18g