Banana Pancake BitesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 medium bananas (approx. 200g)
- 100 g self raising flour (or 100g of plain flour with 1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- 100 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk you like)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 kcal butter spray (or any low cal cooking spray)
- Sweetener or vanilla essence (to preference)
- Slice your bananas (about 15 slices per banana)
- Add the baking powder, flour and cinnamon to a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the milk and whisk until your batter is smooth.
- Add the banana slices to the batter and mix until they are all coated.
- Heat your frying pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal butter spray.
- Using a fork, remove each banana slice individually from the batter and place in the frying pan.
- Repeat with each slice and make sure you spread them out evenly in the pan. You might need to do a few batches.
- Turn each pancake over using a fork after about 60 seconds when golden brown in colour.
- Cook for a further 30-60 seconds until cooked throughout and remove from the pan.
- Serve with your favourite toppings/dipping sauce and a protein source such as high protein yogurt or whey protein to make it a more well balanced and satisfying meal.
Serving: 1serving (approx. 15 pancakes) | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g