Banana, Peanut Butter & Caramel Protein Smoothie
Banana, Peanut Butter & Caramel Protein SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 150 mls unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 small frozen banana (approx. 70g)
- 30 g pitted dates
- 15 g peanut butter
- 20 g flavoured whey protein powder e.g. vanilla or salted caramel flavour work well. You can substitute whey protein powder for a high protein yogurt e.g. Kvarg.
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- Add the frozen banana, ice, milk, protein powder, dates and peanut butter to a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth. Add more or less ice/liquid depending on how thick you like it.
- Pour into a large glass or bowl and serve.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g