Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos
Bang Bang Shrimp TacosPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 tacos
- 200 g prawns (defrosted and patted dry)
- 40 g panko breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 75 g egg whites
- 30 g plain flour
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper/paprika/chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 kcal spray
- 120 g sliced avocado
- 8 mini tortillas (approx 70 calories each)
- sriracha sauce to serve (or any hot sauce you like)
- First make the bang bang shrimp.
- Spray the base of your airfryer with 1 kcal spray.
- You can also use an oven if you don't have an airfryer.
- Just use a lined baking tray.In a bowl, add the flour.
- Season well with salt, pepper, garlic powder and the cayenne pepper/paprika/chili powder.
- Mix well to combine.
- Add the breadcrumbs to another bowl.
- Add the egg whites to another bowl.
- Dip each prawn into the flour mixture to coat well.
- Then dip it in the egg white mixture.
- Finally, dip it in the breadcrumbs and flip it over to coat the whole prawn with breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated prawn on your baking tray/air fryer tray.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the prawns and spread them evenly in a single layer on thhe tray.
- Season as required with salt and pepper.
- Airfry for 8-10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius shaking half way through until crispy on both sides.
- If baking, bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes flipping half way through until crispy on both sides.
- Slice up your avocado.
- Top each mini tortilla with a few pieces of lettuce, the bang bang shrimp and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle your favourite hot sauce over it - sriracha, sweet chili, BBQ or you could even make your own creamy Bang Bang sauce (sriracha, sweet chili and fat free Greek yogurt).
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g