Banana caramel heaven!
Banoffee PotsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 20 g honey
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 20 g light butter
- 50 ml almond milk
- 300 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 Lotus Biscoff biscuits (or any crunchy low calorie biscuits)
- 1 sliced banana
- Heat a pan on medium.
- Add in the honey, brown sugar and light butter.
- Whisk continuously for about 3 minutes to melt the sugar.
- When it begins to bubble, add in the almond milk.
- Continue to whisk until it starts to thicken.
- Leave the caramel sauce aside.
- Divide the fat free Greek yogurt between 2 jars/serving glasses.
- Top each with half a sliced banana.
- Divide the caramel sauce over the two.
- Crumble a Lotus Biscoff biscuit over each one and serve immediately.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g