Beef in Black Bean SaucePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 people
- 400g sliced lean steak
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 sliced chili
- 1 thumb sized piece grated ginger
- 3 teaspoons black bean paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 150ml stock
- 2 chopped peppers
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 kcal spray
- In a cup, mix 1 teaspoon of the black bean paste with the soy sauce, honey, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Spread over raw steak and mix it up. Leave a side to marinade while you prep the rest. The longer you leave it, the nicer it will be but even 10 minutes is good if you are in a rush.
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add in the marinated steak and cook until about 80% cooked.
- Remove steak from pan and leave aside.
- Heat wok again on a medium heat spraying with 1 kcal spray.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, onion and chili. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in the rest of the black bean paste.
- Add in the peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add back in the steak and cook for another few minutes until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Season with pepper and serve with side of choice.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 9g