Beef StroganoffPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 400g 5% lean diced beef
- 300g baby mushrooms
- 150g broccoli
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 300ml beef stock (stock pot or stock cube)
- 10g cornflour (mixed with a drop of milk to make a paste)
- 100g extra light cream cheese
- thyme (fresh or dried)
- 2 bay leaves (optional)
- black pepper
- parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the diced beef and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Remove the beef and leave a side.
- Spray the wok again with one kcal spray.
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Sweat for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli and pepper stir frying for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef stock.
- Season with thyme, bay leaves and black pepper.
- Add the cornflour paste mixing in well to thicken the sauce.
- Add the cream cheese and stir in until melted.
- Remove the bay leaves.
- Add back in the beef.
- Season with fresh parsley.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your beef cooked.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 8g