Biscoff Overnight WeetabixPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 15 g biscoff spread
- 2 weetabix
- 80 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk you like)
- 1 biscoff biscuit
- 150 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 20 g flavoured protein powder (vanilla or any you like)
- In a bowl, crush up your weetabix.
- Pour in the almond milk and mash it all together with a fork.
- Flatten the weetabix in the bowl to create your base.
- In a another bowl, combine most of the fat free Greek yogurt with the flavoured protein powder. Keep about 1 tablespoon aside for the biscoff topping.
- Pour this mixture on top of your weetabix base and spread out evenly.
- To make the biscoff topping, melt the biscoff spread in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the leftover tablespoon of the fat free Greek yogurt to the melted biscoff spread and stir well.
- Stir in a tablespoon of almond milk to make a smooth sauce.
- Pour the sauce on your yogurt topping and spread out evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, crumble your biscoff biscuit on top and enjoy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 10g