Biscoff Protein PancakesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 20 g plain flour
- 1 small banana (approx 80g)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop (25g) flavoured protein powder
- 30 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 15 g Lotus Biscoff spread (or any spread such as nutella/peanut butter)
- 1 Lotus Biscoff biscuit
- 1/2 sliced banana (approx 40g)
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Add all of the pancake ingredients to a blender/nutribullet and blend for about 30 seconds until the batter is smooth (you can also do this by hand but the batter is nicer blended.).
- If doing by hand, mash the banana with a fork and mix in the protein powder, flour and baking powder. Add the eggs and combine well.
- Spray the pan with 1 kcal spray and spoon on the pancake batter spreading evenly into a circle shape (1 pancake = approx. 3-4 tablespoons of batter).
- After a minute or when the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over and cook for a further 30-60 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and repeat until all the batter is used.
- To make the Biscoff sauce, heat the almond milk in a small cup in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Stir in the Biscoff spread until it has melted.
- You might need another drop of milk depending on desired consistency. Start with less and add more as needed.
- Serve the pancakes with the sliced banana, Biscoff sauce and crumble the Biscoff biscuit on top.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 15g