Blueberry Vanilla Protein SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 150 g frozen blueberries
- 25 g vanilla protein powder
- 5 g chia seeds
- 150-200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or low calorie milk of choice e.g. skimmed)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can add more liquid/ice cubes as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a large glass and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 6g