Breakfast QuesadillasPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 quesadilla
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 200 g egg whites
- 50 g sliced tomato
- 30 g light grated cheddar
- Salt & Pepper
- Seasonings of choice (e.g. dried herbs, chili flakes or whatever you like/have available)
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the sliced tomatoes to the pan and spread out evenly.
- Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Pour on the egg whites to coat the whole pan.
- Season the egg whites with salt, pepper and seasonings of choice.
- When the egg white starts to turn white, add the tortilla wrap on top.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the egg white is starting to crisp up underneath.
- Put a plate on top of the tortilla and carefully flip the quesadilla onto the plate (tomato and egg side up).
- Spray the pan again with 1 kcal spray.
- Slide the quesadilla back on to the pan and top with the light grated cheddar.
- Season again as required and fold the quesadilla in half.
- Allow to crisp for 1-2 minutes and flip over to crisp the other side.
- Slide onto a plate and slice the quesadilla in half.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 9g