Chicken Burrito BowlPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 80 g white rice (raw weight)
- 240 g diced chicken breast (can swap for prawns/tofu)
- 100 g avocado
- 100 g tinned black beans or beans of choice (drained and rinsed)
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn (drained and rinsed)
- 30 g light grated cheese
- 1 handful chopped lettuce
- 10 g Mexican seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Cook your rice according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add your diced chicken breast to the pan and cook until white throughout and browned on all sides
- Shake on the Mexican seasoning and stir well to evenly coat the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and leave aside while you get everything else ready.
- Mash your avocado in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add your lettuce to each bowl.
- Top with the rice and chicken.
- Top with the black beans and sweet corn.
- Sprinkle on your grated cheese and top with your favourite salsa or hot sauce.
- To make four portions, just double the recipe. If you are making this as a meal prep option, add the avocado and lettuce just before serving to keep it fresh.
- To make a lower calorie option, swap the rice for extra lettuce or cauliflower rice.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 14g