Cajun Quorn Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Kidney BeansPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 person
- 100 g Quorn chicken pieces (can use normal chicken if you prefer - just allow extra cooking time)
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 20 g sliced black olives
- 120g cooked kidney beans
- 1/2 sliced red pepper (approx 75g)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a wok on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the Quorn chicken pieces, garlic, olives, peppers and kidney beans.
- Season with cajun seasoning, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Can double or quadruple recipe if meal prepping in bulk.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g