Carrot SoupPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 kg carrots
- 1 medium onion (approx 150g)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1.5 litres veg stock (2 stock pots/cubes)
- Handful of chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a large pot on a medium heat and spray well with 1kcal spray..
- Top, tail and roughly the carrots - no need to peel them.
- Roughly chop the onion and garlic too.
- Add the carrots, onion and garlic to the pot, season with salt and sauté for 5 minutes until onions are starting to soften and carrots are starting to colour.
- Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Allow to cool slightly and blend until smooth.
- Add the freshly chopped parsley, taste and season as required.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g