Chicken Breast Stuffed with Sun Dried Tomato, Basil & FetaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 handful basil
- 60g light feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop up your basil,feta and sun dried tomatoes.
- Season your chicken breasts with salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Cut a large slit in each chicken breast at the thickest part. Use your fingers to widen the pocket.
- Fill each chicken breast with the sundried tomatoes, feta and basil.
- Seal each pocket closed with about 3 cocktail sticks.
- Spray a baking tray with 1 kcal spray and place the chicken breasts on it.
- Spray the chicken with more one kcal spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 5g