- 2 chicken breasts (approx 300g)
- 75 g diced green pepper
- 75 g diced red pepper
- 75 g diced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1-2 cloves grated garlic (or a teaspoon of garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 30 g low fat grated cheese
- 10-20 g hot sauce (sriracha, chipotle, Frank's hot sauce or any hot sauce you like)
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Add your chicken breasts to a plate, spray with 1 kcal spray and season with the chili flakes, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Massage the seasoning into the chicken breasts to evenly coat them.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add your chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes each side until the chicken is cooked throughout.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and leave aside.
- Add the same pan back to the heat and spray again with 1 kcal spray.
- Add your peppers, onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for a few minutes stirring from time to time until the veg starts to soften.
- Add in a splash of water and stir.
- Add the cheese and hot sauce and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Turn off the heat.
- Cut your chicken breasts into bite size chunks and add them back to the pan.
- Add the fat free greek yogurt and stir it in to combine everything.
- Taste and season as required.
- Place each wrap on a flat surface and add half of the chicken mixture to each wrap.
- Fold into a burrito shape (fold the bottom of the tortilla up and over the filling and pull the filling back toward the bottom third of the tortilla. Make two folds on either side of the first fold and roll it up nice and tight).
- Add the pan back to the heat and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Place the burrito on the pan (fold side down) and fry for a 2 minutes to crisp the tortilla.
- Flip it over and repeat to crisp the other side.
- You can also spray it with 1 kcal spray and bake it in the airfryer instead at 180 degrees Celsius until crispy.
- You can make these in advance as a meal prep option for lunches. Keep in fridge and reheat as needed in microwave/airfryer or have cold.
Serving: 1burrito | Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 8g