Chicken Cashew Nut Stir Fry
Chicken Cashew Nut Stir FryPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger
- 1 red chili
- 1/2 onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 100g broccoli
- 1/2 red pepper
- 20g cashew nuts
- 1 kcal spray
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 10g cornflour
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 10g honey
- chili flakes
- black pepper
- To make sauce, mix cornflour with a few tablespoons of cold water to make a paste and stir into your hot vegetable stock.
- Stir in vinegar, honey, soy sauce, chili flakes and black pepper.
- Leave aside.
- Heat a wok on medium heat and add in the grated ginger and garlic.
- Add in the chopped chili and onion.
- Add in the broccoli, mushrooms and pepper and cook for four minutes.
- Add in the chicken and cook until white.
- Stir the sauce and pour it on the stir fry.
- Add the cashew nuts and cook for another minute or two to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with rice or cauliflower rice for a lower carb option.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 8g