Chicken Chow MeinPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 220 g medium egg noodles raw weight (cooked according to packet instructions)
- 500 g diced chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g carrots
- 200 g courgette
- 100 g beansprouts
- 1 thumb sized piece grated ginger
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1/2 to 1 finely chopped chilli
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 50 g oyster sauce
- 50 g tomato puree
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- In a bowl, add the diced chicken breast, finely chopped chilli, grated ginger, grated garlic, salt, pepper and tomato puree. Mix well and leave aside while you prep the veg.
- Chop the carrots, courgette, red pepper and mushrooms.
- Heat a wok on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the marinated chicken breast and cook until just about white throughout stirring from time to time (about 5 minutes).
- Remove the chicken from the pan and leave aside.
- Add the carrots and peppers stir frying for about 2-3 minutes and then add in the courgette and mushrooms.
- Add back in the chicken and continue to stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce, and mix well.
- Stir in the cooked noodles to heat them up and then add the beansprouts.
- Mix well, taste and season as required.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 3g