Chicken FajitasPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 fajitas
- 550 g chopped chicken breasts
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 1 sliced yellow pepper
- 1 sliced orange pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 8 mini tortilla wraps
- 1 sliced lime
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 80 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 80 g guacamole (Od El Paso guacamole is a good low calorie one)
- 80 g salsa
- 8 g grated cheese
- To make the spice mix, add the cumin, ground coriander, chili powder, chili flakes and paprika to a small bowl and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the peppers, chicken, onion and grated garlic.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add in the spice mix and mix well until everything is well coated.
- Spray a lined tray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the chicken mixture and spray again.
- Grill for about 15 minutes turning from time to time.
- Garnish the grilled fajita mixture with chopped coriander and a sliced lime
- Serve with warm tortillas and the guacamole, salsa, fat free Greek yogurt and grated cheese.
Serving: 1fajita and toppings | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g