Chicken & Mushroom PiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 600 g diced chicken breast
- 1 large leek (approx. 100g)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 150 g baby mushrooms
- 100 g spinach
- 200 mls chicken stock
- 20 g cornflour
- 90 g extra light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 5 sheets defrosted filo pastry (approx. 200g)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Heat a large pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Wash the leek and slice it into thin pieces.
- Add the leek, garlic and baby mushrooms to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the leek starts to soften.
- Add in the chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes until starting to colour.
- Pour in the chicken stock and allow it to come to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a cup, mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of water to make a paste.
- Add the paste and the extra light cream cheese to the pan and stir well.
- Bring to a simmer and stir until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Taste and season as required with the mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach.
- Pour the mixture into your pie dish and leave aside to cool slightly.
- Scrunch up the filo pastry sheets and cover the pie.
- Spray the whole pie well with 1 kcal spray.
- Bake your pie in the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and crispy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 3g