Chicken Fajita Stuffed PeppersPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 portions
- 200 g diced chicken breast
- 2 medium sized peppers
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 100 g diced onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 20 g taco/fajita seasoning (or whatever seasoning you like)
- 20 g grated light cheese
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Mixed herbs (optional)
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or if you have an airfryer, you can use that instead).
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Add your onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add your chicken and sauté until cooked throughout and starting to colour on the outside.
- Sprinkle on the taco/fajita seasoning and mix well.
- Add your chopped tomatoes and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes stirring now and again.
- Taste and season as required with the mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, slice your peppers in half and remove the seeds (keep the stalks on).
- Place the halved peppers on a baking tray and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Spoon your chicken and tomato mixture in to each half pepper with as much as you can fit in.
- Top each pepper half with the grated cheese and bake or airfry for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Serving: 1whole pepper | Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 4g