Chicken Teriyaki NoodlesPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 200 g diced chicken breast
- 100 g medium egg noodles (uncooked weight - approx. 2 nests)
- 100 g baby corn
- 150 g sliced red/yellow pepper (approx. 1 medium sized pepper)
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & pepper
- 40 mls light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 25 g honey
- 10 g cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or normal vinegar
- In a bowl, mix the water and cornflour into a smooth paste.
- Add the soy sauce, white wine vinegar, grated garlic, grated ginger, honey and stir well.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water according to packet instructions.
- Next, heat a wok or pan on a medium heat and spray well with one kcal spray.
- Add the chicken to the wok, season well with salt and pepper, and cook for about 3-5 minutes until almost cooked throughout and starting to brown on the outside.
- Add the sliced peppers and baby corn and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the teriyaki sauce and stir well to coat the veg and chicken.
- Simmer for about 3-4 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken and drain the noodles.
- Add the noodles to the pan and stir everything well before serving.
- Double the recipe if you want to meal prep and make 4 portions.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 2g