Chicken glazed with a sweet honey and salty sauce served with cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli.
Chicken TeriyakiPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 550 g chopped chicken breasts
- 4 150g pouches of cauliflower rice
- 400 g brocolli
- 20 g sesame seeds (to garnish)
- 1 kcal spray
- 80 ml light soy sauce
- 1 thumb sized piece grated ginger
- 50 g honey
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 10 g cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, white wine vinegar, grated garlic, grated ginger, honey cornflour & water and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok on a medium heat and spray well with one kcal spray.
- Add the chicken to the wok and brown slightly before adding the sauce.
- Meanwhile, add the broccoli to a pot of boiling water and boil for about 4-5 minutes before draining.
- Bring the chicken to a simmer to allow sauce to thicken.
- Cook until the chicken is white throughout (about 5 minutes).
- Season with pepper.
- Microwave the pouches of cauliflower rice as per packet instructions.
- Serve the teriyaki chicken with cauliflower rice and broccoli on the side.
- Garnish each portion with 5g of sesame seeds.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 5g