- 400g 5% lean beef mince
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin kidney beans in chili sauce
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1-2 chopped chilies
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped courgette
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 100 ml water
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a large pan on a medium heat and spray with one kcal spray.
- Add the garlic, chilies and onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mince and cook until brown.
- Add the pepper, courgette, chili powder, cayenne pepper, chili flakes, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and add in the tinned tomatoes.
- Add in the kidney beans and chili sauce.
- Add 100ml of water and bring to a simmer for a few minutes to allow to thicken.
- Taste and season as required.
- Serve with a garnish of coriander. (optional)
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 3g