Chocolate Chia Protein PuddingPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 40 g chia seeds
- 25 g flavoured protein powder (any flavour you like)
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any low calorie milk)
- 15 g honey or maple syrup
- 200 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 150 g berries
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder and almond milk to a shaker and shake well to remove any lumps.
- Stir in the chia seeds and leave to sit for a few minutes.
- Give the pudding another stir and pour into 2 serving glasses/jars.
- Cover and put in the fridge for a few hours/overnight to allow thicken.
- Just before serving, chop up your berries and add on top.
- In a bowl, mix the fat free Greek yogurt and honey.
- Carefully add the yogurt mixture on top and spread evenly,
- There are so many flavour combinations you could try with this recipe so get creative with different toppings such as fruits, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, granola, nut butters, flavoured yogurts etc.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g