Chocolate Chip Oat Cookie
Chocolate Chip Oat CookiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 cookie
- 1 banana (approx. 80g)
- 30 g oats
- 20 g flavoured protein powder (chocolate, vanilla, any you like)
- 10 g peanut butter
- 5 g chocolate chips
- 1 g baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the oats, baking powder, protein powder, salt and peanut butter to the bowl.
- Mix well to form your cookie dough.
- Get a small section of baking paper and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Spoon your cookie dough mixture onto the baking paper and spread into a cookie shape.
- Add the chocolate chips on top.
- Airfry/bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 5 minutes.
- You can make this in advance and have as a snack or breakfast. You could even add some vanilla Greek yogurt on top.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g