Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Protein Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Protein BarsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 bars
- 120g peanut butter
- 100ml milk of choice (e.g. almond, skimmed, hazelnut)
- 175g chocolate protein powder
- 60g powdered peanut butter
- 50g coconut flour You can use oat flour instead but coconut flour works better
- 3 squares dark chocolate
- 1 pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, powdered peanut butter and salt.
- Add in the peanut butter, milk and mix.
- Knead for a few minutes with your hands until you have a cookie dough like texture.
- You might need to add more milk depending on the type/brand of protein used as each protein powder will give the dough a different consistency so keep adding until you get a cookie dough texture.
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Spread the dough evenly into the tin, cover and refrigerate/freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the bars.
- Allow to harden and cut into 10 pieces.
- Store in airtight container in a fridge.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 9g | Sugar: 5g