Chocolate Protein TrufflesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 truffles
- 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder (make sure to use a nice tasting protein powder)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- 50g chopped hazelnuts (or any nuts)
- Add the protein powder, sweetener, milk, nuts and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Roll into 6 balls.
- Roll again in cocoa powder and leave cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g