Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal
Cinnamon Banana OatmealPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 40 g oats
- 50 g banana
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 g chia seeds (optional)
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 10 g honey
- Add the oats, cinnamon, chia seeds and almond milk into a bowl.
- Slice the banana into thin slices and add that in to the bowl too.
- Stir in the almond milk and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Stir the oats and microwave again in 30 second intervals until the oats are hot and desired consistency is reached. You might need to add more almond milk/water depending on how you like them.
- Stir in the honey.
- Top with your favourite toppings. Pictured here: smooth peanut butter, flaked toasted almonds and bee pollen.
Serving: 1bowl (macros do not include toppings) | Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g