Cinnamon Sugar Protein DonutsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 donuts
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 30 g flavoured whey protein powder (salted caramel or vanilla would be my preference)
- 100-120 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 20 g granulated sweetener (e.g. Canderel Sugarly)
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1 kcal spray
- 20 g granulated sweetener
- 5 g cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, protein powder and granulated sweetener.
- Add in the almond milk one spoon at a time and mixing well until you have a thick cake batter consistency. This will differ slightly depending on the brand of protein used.
- Spray three ramekin dishes well with 1kcal spray. You could also use a muffin/cupcake tin.
- Divide the batter evenly between each ramekin.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 16-18 minutes until just firm to touch.
- Meanwhile, make the cinnamon sugar – To do this, combine the granulated sweetener and cinnamon on a plate.
- When the donuts are cooked, remove from the oven and carefully pop them out of the ramekins. You might need a knife or something sharp.
- Spray each donut with butter spray and roll them in the cinnamon sugar until well coated.
- Best served immediately - hot straight out of the oven????
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 1g