Cookie Dough Baked Oats
Cookie Dough Baked OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 40 g oats
- 25 g flavoured protein powder (I used vanilla flavour but any flavour would be nice)
- 1 banana (approx. 75g)
- 5 g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add the banana, oats, almond milk and protein powder to a blender/nutribullet and blend until smooth (you can just mash the banana and mix everything in a bowl to save time or if you don't have a blender).
- Pour the mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes (add the chocolate chips on top for the last 5 minutes of baking or extra chocolate/toppings that you like but make sure to account for anything extra).
- Serve hot from the oven.
- You can also let it cool down, cover with foil, and keep in fridge to have cold or reheated in microwave the following day if you want to prep it in advance.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 7g