Simple side dish with only 60 calories! Great way to increase veg intake for fussy eaters.
Courgette Pizza Boats
- 3 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 90 g lightest cream cheese
- 30 g parmesan
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the courgettes lengthways and scoop out the flesh.
- Place the courgettes on a lined baking tray.
- Dice the red pepper, cherry tomatoes and courgette flesh.
- Add to a bowl with the garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
- Scoop mixture into courgette halves and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Top with parmesan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Switch to grill for the last 5 minutes to crisp them up.