Creamy Tuscan ChickenPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 500 g chicken fillets cut in half horizontally (approx. 2 large fillets)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 100 g diced onion
- 150 mls chicken stock (made with 1 stock cube)
- 150 g lightest cream cheese
- 50 g sundried tomatoes (drained and rinsed)
- 100 g spinach
- 50 g parmesan
- Italian herbs (rosemary, basil, oregano etc)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the chicken fillets and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through and browning on both sides.
- Remove the chicken and leave aside.
- Add the pan back to the heat and add in the onion.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes to soften and add in the garlic.
- Cook for another few seconds and pour in the chicken stock.
- Add the cream cheese and stir well until well it has melted and bring to a simmer.
- Add the parmesan and stir until melted.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and herbs of choices.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the chicken back in and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with pasta, rice, potatoes or whatever side you would like. You can also add some fresh basil if you have some.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 8g