Crispy Fish TacosPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 tacos
- 600 g white fish fillets (cod, basa etc)
- 8 mini corn tortillas
- 30 g ground almonds (or breadcrumbs)
- 30 g oats
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium avocado (approx. 150g)
- 2 medium tomatoes (approx. 250g)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Spray the airfryer basket/baking tray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the egg to a bowl and whisk well with a fork.
- Add your oats, ground almonds and Cajun seasoning to another bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and leave aside.
- Cut your fish fillets into 2cm thick strips.
- Dip each strip into the egg mixture and shake off excess.
- Then lay it gently into the oat/almond mixture and press gently on both sides to coat.
- Place the piece of coated fish into your airfryer basket/baking tray and repeat with the remaining fish strips.
- You will likely need to do 2 batches so the airfryer is not overcrowded.
- Spray the fish and bake in a preheated oven or airfry for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius flipping halfway through until the fish is crispy and cooked throughout.
- While you are waiting for the fish to cook, mash your avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Dice your tomatoes.
- Heat the corn tortillas (microwave or dry frying pan).
- Top each warm tortilla with some mashed avocado, diced tomato, crispy fish and your favourite sauce.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g