Crispy Sweet Chili & Soy Glazed SalmonPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 boneless salmon fillets (approx. 130g each)
- 50 g reduced sugar sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Black pepper
- In a cup, mix the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour the sauce on to the salmon fillets, season with black pepper and mix well to coat the salmon evenly. If you have time, cover and leave them marinate for 1+ hours in the fridge. You can cook them straight away if you don't have time to wait.
- Add the salmon fillets to the airfryer basket and bake at 195 degrees Celsius for 8-10 minutes. If you don't have an airfryer, you can grill on a lined baking tray on the top shelf for 8-12 minutes until browned and almost opaque in the centre.
- Great meal prep option or quick and easy dinner option to serve with your favorite sides.
Serving: 1salmon fillet | Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 15g