Crispy Tofu with Chili Peanut Sauce
Crispy Tofu with Chili Peanut SaucePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 400 g tofu (drained and pressed to remove excess moisture)
- 40 mls sriracha sauce/hot sauce
- 30 mls light soy sauce
- 25 g powdered peanut butter (can sub for 20g of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of water)
- 2 pouches steamed cauliflower rice
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 1 kcal spray
- Cut tofu into bite size cubes and add to a bowl.
- In a glass, add the sriracha, powdered peanut butter and light soy sauce.
- Mix well and pour over the tofu.
- Season with pepper and mix carefully.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the tofu and cook for about 3 minutes until starting to crisp.
- Flip tofu and continue to cook until crispy on all sides.
- Serve half the tofu with a pouch of steamed cauliflower rice, a drizzle of sriracha sauce and a side of fresh spinach.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 17g