Curry Ramen NoodlesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 veg stock cube
- 20 g curry powder
- 200 g diced chicken breast or tofu
- 100 g noodles (2 nests)
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms (or any type)
- 150 g broccoli florets
- 1/2 diced red pepper (approx. 75g)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Handful of spinach
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with one kcal spray.
- Dice your chicken breast/tofu and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add to the pan and fry until starting to brown and cooked throughout (about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove the chicken/tofu from the pan and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, add 600mls of cold water, the stock cube and curry powder to a sauce pan, and put on a medium heat.
- Stir well to break up the stock cube and bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles, broccoli and mushrooms to the stock and cook for 5 minutes until the noodles are cooked (or according to noodle instructions). You will need to stir it from time to time to break up the noodles.
- Taste and season as required with soy sauce and black pepper.
- ️In two bowls, add a handful of spinach and the diced pepper to each.
- Top with the ramen broth, noodles, veg and add the chicken/tofu on top.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g