Dark Chocolate & Raspberry BrowniesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 9 brownies
- 20g plain flour (or any type of flour such as coconut, oat etc)
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 small mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 20g honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 40g dark chocolate chips
- 80g raspberries
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder and protein powder.
- In another bowl, mix the mashed banana, egg, honey, vanilla essence and almond milk.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Add in the rest and repeat.
- Line a small to medium baking tin with parchment paper and spray with one kcal spray.
- Pour brownie batter in.
- Sprinkle raspberries and chocolate chips on top swirling in with a knife.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until just cooked through and the top is starting to set.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g