- 2 tins of chickpeas (480g drained weight)
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 20g of plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of tumeric
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Mash all of the ingredients in a bowl (except the 1 kcal spray) until well combined or blitz in a food processor.
- Divide mixture and form it into 16 small patties.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Fry the falafels for about 3 minutes on each side until starting to crisp.
- Serve with salad or in a pita with mint yogurt dressing or sauce of choice.
Serving: 4falafels | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g