Fruit CrumblePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 150 g berries of choice (fresh or frozen
- 100 g sliced peach
- 10 g granulated sugar
- 10 g demerara sugar (or brown sugar)
- 20 g oats
- 15 g plain flour
- 25 g light butter
- Preheat your oven/airfryer to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the berries and peaches to a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar on top and mix well to coat all the fruit.
- Add the flour, oats and demerara sugar to a plate and mix well.
- Crumble in the butter and rub the mixture together until it resembles course crumbs.
- Sprinkle your crumble topping on the fruit and bake in a preheated oven/airfryer for about 20 minutes until the crumble topping is golden in colour. Keep an eye on it towards the end so it doesn't burn.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g