Tomato & Basil Gnocchi BakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 500 g gnocchi (pasta section of supermarket or sometimes kept in fridge)
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- Basil (fresh or frozen)
- 50 g reduced fat feta
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Add the tomatoes, gnocchi, cherry tomatoes, garlic to a large baking dish.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped basil and mix well to combine everything.
- Spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, mash most of the tomatoes with a fork to make a sauce and combine everything.
- Crumble the feta on top and bake again for another 10 minutes before serving.
- You could also add a protein source such as chorizo to bump up the protein content of the dish or serve with a grilled chicken breast/fish fillet.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2g