Greek Style Wraps
Greek Style WrapsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 2 lavash style wraps (flatbread, pita or tortilla if you can't find these)
- 300 g prawns (defrosted or fresh - can sub for chicken)
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 6 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 50 g grated carrot
- 40 g light feta
- 50 g cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 40 g tzatziki dip (or fat free Greek yogurt)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the prawns, salt, pepper, oregano and cook for about 3-4 minutes stirring throughout until the prawns are cooked.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice, stir and leave aside.
- Toast the lavash wraps for 1-2 minutes to heat them up.
- Serve each wrap topped with half of the cooked prawns, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, tzatziki and crumbled feta.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g