Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Greek Yogurt PancakesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 80 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 80 g oat flour (you can make oat flour by putting oats in a blender or food processor and blend until they form a fine flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- 1 kcal butter spray (or any low cal cooking spray)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and combine well to form a smooth thick batter.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray well with 1kcal butter spray.
- Spoon a serving of the batter on to the pan and spread into a circle shape.
- Cook for about 1 minute until golden brown and starting to bubble before flipping and cooking for a further 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter (recipe makes 8 pancakes - 4 pancakes per serving).
- Top with your favourite toppings.
Serving: 4pancakes | Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g