Herb Crusted Salmon served with Roasted Veg & Potato SlicesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 120 g asparagus tips
- 120 g tender stem broccoli
- 40 g half fat creme fraiche
- 20 g wholegrain mustard
- Zest of a lemon
- 25 g panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the baby potatoes into slices.
- Spray a roasting tray well with 1 kcal spray and add the potatoes.
- Season well with salt and pepper and spray again.
- Spread evenly on the tray and roast for 20 minutes turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the creme fraiche, mustard, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Stir and season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the salmon fillets to the tray.
- Top each fillet with the creme fraiche mixture and sprinkle with the panko breadcrumbs.
- Arrange the broccoli and asparagus around the fillets, spray well again with 1 kcal spray and pop back into the oven for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 20g