High Protein Chocolate Banana BreadPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 slices
- 2 scoops Whey Protein Vanilla Protein Power
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tbsp Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Bananas Mashed
- Preheat over to 200 degrees celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add in everything else. Combine until smooth.
- Grease a bread tin with 1 kcal spray and pour mixture in.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out of the mixture clean.
- Let it cool, slice into 12 and enjoy on its own or with some of your favourite toppings.
- Toppings: Fat free greek yogurt, fresh fruit, peanut butter
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.4mg