Homemade Nando'sPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 350g mini chicken breast fillets
- 4 32g snack size low calorie pita pockets (BFree brand are a good low calorie option but you can use any)
- 1/2 sachet peri peri marinade
- 80g fat free greek yogurt
- 1 handful finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 clove grated garlic
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 100g mixed leaves salad
- 100g sliced cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 20g low calorie hot sauce of choice (Nando's Marinade, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sriracha Hot Sauce, Salsa Dip)
- 1 kcal spray
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Pour the peri peri spice mix on the mini chicken fillets and mix well.
- Leave a side to marinade for as long as possible.
- To make the mint yogurt dressing, add the yogurt, finely chopped mint, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a small bowl and mix well.
- Leave in the fridge until needed.
- To make the salad, add the mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and red pepper to a large bowl.
- Spray a lined tray with 1 kcal spray and arrange the mini chicken fillets on it.
- Spray again with 1kcal spray.
- Grill them for 10-12 minutes turning half way through. They should be white all the way through but still juicy. If using large chicken fillets, cooking time will be longer.
- Toast the pita pockets and slice.
- Spoon some of the mint yogurt dressing into each pita and add the grilled chicken fillets.
- Top with hot sauce and serve with side salad.
Serving: 1chicken pita with side salad and sauce | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 3g