Honey Sriracha Salmon
Honey Sriracha SalmonPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 portions
- 2 fillets of salmon (approx. 100g each)
- 20 g honey
- 15 g sriracha sauce (can swap for any hot sauce you like)
- 15 mls light soy sauce
- 1 kcal spray
- Black pepper
- In a cup, add your sriracha sauce, light soy sauce and honey.
- Mix well and pour the glaze on top of your salmon fillets coating well.
- Season with black pepper.
- Cover and allow to marinade for a few minutes (or even overnight if you have time to develop a better flavour).
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the salmon fillets skin side down and fry for about 3-4 minutes until the skin is starting to crisp.
- Spoon the leftover glaze on top.
- Gently flip over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with your favourite sides. Pictured here with roasted baby potatoes and a green salad.
Serving: 1fillet | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g