Lemon Baked Basa with Roasted Veg
Lemon Baked Basa with Roasted VegPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 4 basa fillets or any white fish fillet (approx. 130g each)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- Juice of a lemon and 4 lemon wedges for serving.
- 12 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 16 whole chestnut mushrooms
- 600g diced pumpkin or butternut squash
- 200g sliced courgette
- Salt & pepper
- Mixed herbs
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Add the butternut squash/pumpkin, cherry tomatoes, sliced courgette and sliced peppers to a large roasting tray and spread them out evenly in one layer. Try not to overcrowd the veg as they will steam rather than roast.
- Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Spray well with one kcal spray and bake them for 15 minutes turning them half way through and spraying again with one kcal spray as needed.
- Meanwhile, spray another lined tray with one kcal spray and add your basa fillets.
- Rub each fillet with the grated garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour lemon juice evenly over each fillet.
- Place the fish in the oven alongside the veg and bake for a further 15 minutes until the fish starts to flake
- The veg may need to be turned from time to time.
- Serve each basa fillet with a quarter of the roasted veg and a lemon wedge.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 4g