Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Veg & PotatoesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts (approx 600g)
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 4 baby peppers
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 2 lemons
- 60 g light feta
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a measuring jug, add the juice of a lemon, the grated garlic, parsley, oregano and crumbled light feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Line a baking tin with tin foil.
- In a large bowl, add the baby peppers (deseeded), whole cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped red onion and halved baby tomatoes.
- Spray well with one kcal spray and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add in some oregano and parsley and mix well.
- Pour veg into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- Nestle the chicken breasts in between the veg.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Slice up a lemon and add to the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes turning halfway through.
- Divide into 4 portions and serve.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 5g